I've been hiding out since clinicals ended. Its like a weird kind of way of getting away. I know what I'm doing. I just need some time to myself, some time to write, some time to sleep off the past 6 months. I feel like I'm gathering up information just getting ready and mentally back into the game. I also feel like there are a lot of things I let go. Like I need to go to the dentist. I need to get some more memory for my computer and a new battery like I got a lot of writing to do and organizing to get where I'm going.
I've been watching the gangland series on the history channel. It's kind of fascinating. It's kind of like these criminals have created a substructure a parallel structure in which to succeed. They don't fit into the hegemonic structure of our society but they operate alongside of it and there's a whole culture there. How do you make this better? Is prostitution really the oldest profession? or is it gang warfare and bullying? Is it this culture of overpowering weaker people?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment