Give yourself another chance Rob Breszny says and I've gotta jump on that. The blog like my life, like school, like Peds isn't going the way I want it so I had to start over. I started writing in the first place to reinvent to rebuild to relax to make sense of it all. So here goes another shot.
I am burnt out--- it's an accelerated program and this is the senioritis portion. The rub is I want to be a nurse so I will stick it out, but this bullshit methodology of having my half of the class iron out the kinks for the other half is BULLSHIT. And I am fed up with it. So here is my feedback. Pull it together. Pull it together for all of us. I am not getting paid to be a test subject and if you want me to be one then kindly put together some sort of benefits package. Because you owe me. You owe me a Med Surge experience that was coherent not a goddamned DIY teach yourself from the NCLEX book. You owe me X number of clinical hours in Peds of CLINICAL HOURS and not fucking babysitting hours or for pretend hours where I spend 2 and a half hours waiting for the site to open when I could have been asleep in bed. Because staring out the window of Starbucks watching the sunrise does not count as Pediatrics.
I am not the only one who is burnt out, nor am I the first or the last but JC, pull it together.
The fucking daycare center kids gave me the goddamned flu and now I don't know if I'll be able to make it to my oncology rotation of which we only have 5 days because we are the bastard children of the nursing program.
This is bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment