Inspired by Brian and Becks to take it easy and slowwww down I took the day off today and I signed up for intro Yoga this Sunday and I staged my own sit in to detox and see how much mucus I could blow out of my body in the comfort of my own home.
I almost made it through the entire 100 pack of kleenex from Walgreens. You'll be relieved to know that most of it is clear yellow--- a marked improvement from the nastiness I was projectile coughing up yesterday.
I made an appointment with my advisor tomorrow. I thought I should make an effort after all and maybe get a heads up from her on what were the cherry Community Health locations and such. I need to focus on a light at the end of the tunnel.
I don't want to be a mouth breather anymore. I don't want to be a hater either, but Nurses are kind of righteous haters so maybe I can use my ranting to my advantage.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment