So with a bit of arm twisting, getting stood up by the dude at Walgreens and the amazing assistance of a buddy of mine with a hook up I went to the best concert I've ever seen. I was not a KD Lang fan before last night because I didn't get it. But last night when she rocked the stage barefoot--- I was converted.
If I describe it I'll ruin it. But suffice it to say buy her albums. Go to her concerts give it a chance. Also she has the best looking dudes in her band so there it is go see her and tell me all about it!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said but then I've been a fan for may years. Once you've seen her live, you'll forever be a fan, Shelley
Post a Comment