You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 19 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3''s of Me, tag 20 people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)
Three names I go by:
1.Ona
2.Onie
3.O
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Summer Camp Counselor
2. Dishwasher
3. RN
Three Places I have lived:
1. New Haven CT
2. San Francisco CA
3. Lakewood CO
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Iced Tea
2. Latte
3. Beer
Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Closed Case Files
3. Southpark
Three places I have been:
1. Barcelona
2. NYC
3. Dublin
People that text me regularly:
1. Josette
2. Alicia
3. Weena
Three of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. meatballs
3. chicken
Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Moving into new place
2. Traveling to a tropical place
3. Having a career
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment