So when the safeway guy wrecked into the truck he did enough damage to score a salvage title, which means safeway pays for the damage, and stacey sells the truck to a salvage lot. This is excellent because it made it possible for stacey to pick up a cute 2002 black beetle. I am jealous. It's weird because part of me wants to fast forward the year so I can have a job and move on with my life and part of me wants it to go by slowly because for the most part I know what my situation will be like. I know what school involves for the most part. Clinicals are somewhat predictable if not hard to stomach as we don't get paid and do a shitload of work--- but I am learning and hopefully branding myself well enough that I"ll have my choice of jobs once I get out of school.
I really don't want to have to scrape again-- the way I did when I first moved here. I hated that feeling so much that gnawing uncertainty really made it impossible to be spontaneous or creative. I feel like we've turned a corner with this new place, and Stace's new beetle. I feel like there are more good things in store for us. I just want to know what they are so I can relax.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment