So the opera was a sleeper. Luckilly Noel understands that I spent all day yesterday listening to patho lectures and needed my rest. What can I say 1) I don't speak German and it was like a gaggle of angels singing me a lullabye fueled by truffle infused mash potatoes and organic fried chicken.
We told dwarf stories and mormon stories and dream stories and then we talked about our partners and the gay dude to everyone else ratio in the audience. We also talked about sweat lodges and spirituallity and neural pathways and it was so nice to just kick it with someone who has more experience in life and who gets where I am now and has grappled his way out of it.
If only I wasn't so worried about my buddy Winston. I've tried every way I know of to contact him and remind him that this suffering is temporary but he is just so goddamned sad. Sometimes its so unrelentingly hard to have feelings in this world.
On a completely different note I made the perfect pizza. Safeway pizza with Rainbow pesto on top and basil------YUM and best of all it only takes 20 minutes in the convection oven so just pop it in walk the dog and eat my delicious pizza =).
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment