Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Polenta

I have finally managed to make a better bowl of polenta than they do at Arlequin. YUM. Also, I am waging a campaign to get out of jury duty in Oakland. They are tapping everyone in the bay area apparently and my number is up. I hate jury duty. I have never been chosen to be on jury duty, but I feel like I should be able to play the gay card and be like hey--- I may or may not be married right now, once the court figures that out get back to me and I may or may not be on your jury.

Other favorites include: doing the Shane Mercado Beyonce Dance in a half shirt; hitting on everyone in the court room (dangerous because i am oh so sexy); sending a surrogate Onie in my place; pretending not to speak English. I think they won't pick me because I plan on repeating bring back the death penalty and make more room in the prisons for this guy (dame). I would like to find a groucho marx glasses and moustache for the occasion but I may have to settle for something less ostentatious like my prince outfit from Halloween.

I take my nutrition quiz today and then I just have a scant 2 more finals. LOVE IT.

No comments: