Friday, November 28, 2008

Edamame & Garlic and Soy Sauce

= Delicious. This is so incredibly good. After a day of being a consumer whore and buying a crazy necklace, some cute clothes for Stayce and marching up and down Market Street in memory of Harvey Milk it felt good to come home turn on the fake fireplace and have some tasty little snacks. Today was a great day. I had leftover stuffing for brunch and dinner (I really have to get Elsa's recipe). I am a stuffing queen and this stuff is AMAZING--- the best ever. Thanksgiving night was perfect we ended up watching Finding Nemo with a classmate's niece and nephew. Before that we hung out and Karen and Teri's always a good time.

I think I want to paint Harvey Milk and Del Martin and add them to my series of ancestors. I want to recognize the people who paved the way to freedom for so many of us. I may paint Mayor Moscone as well. I encourage everyone who can to see Milk. It's an important film, and it's very well made.

If you end up renting it I recommend some Edamame's with Garlic and Soy Sauce, easy to toss together in the micro and yummy as well.

This may be the last post of the year as I'm somewhat inconsistent of a writer.


Happy Holidays everyone whatever you're celebrating and however you choose to celebrate may the warmth of the season fill your hearts and the generosity of the human spirit find its way to you.

No comments: