Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kaia

Goddamn low life motherfuckers. I am so pissed off and drained right now. What kind of asshole piece of shit steals a dog. How can you steal a living thing? If you need money steal a radio, get a job. It's fucking San Francisco sign up for a goddamned free apt you useless waste of humanity. And now we hear there is a goddamned ring of dog thefts and that these pieces of shit are extorting people for money.

Also to the motherfucker who saw me putting up lost dog signs and said what a waste of good pussy. Please. Take a shower and shave and try being a decent human being and maybe one day you will get to know enough women to know that is no way to start a conversation with one.

To the motherfucker who asked Stacey and I where we lived and how much the reward was. Fuck you. This is not an invitation to ask us about our lives. This is an opportunity for you to do the right thing and get a reward. Don't be a goddamned prick about it and don't ask us personal questions.

To the motherfuckers who stole our dog FUCK YOU! And you are goddamned lucky we are both health professionals and that we sold the fucking truck because I would run you down without batting an eye and take my dog back. I hope you can find it in your pathetic being to recognize what an evil thing you've done and take her to the shelter. She does not belong with you--- ASSHOLE.

And to the lady who called today and suggested that maybe someone had taken Kaia to bait pitbulls before a dogfight. Thank you so much for thinking of us and calling us to freak us out even more. Not helpful at all. And to the weirdo who called us Saturday morning to tell us he had seen us walk by with Kaia the day before and then continued to ramble on incoherently for a half hour--- NOT HELPFUL.

And to God, I am doing everything I can to make things right at school, with my friends, my family and my wife. I have no doubt you exist. I know the assholes that took Kaia don't believe in you. But I do. And I always have. And I really want my dog back. And I feel how much all of the people around us want her back too, and this is killing Stacey and Stacey is doing your work with kids who have faced atrocities that no one should face. Please help us. Please bring our dog back to us. We will never leave her outside of a store again. Not even in our neighborhood. Not even for 5 minutes. Not ever. And this is not making me hate people and I will not do anything to hurt whoever did this to Kaia. So please make her path back to us smooth, and don't make us go back to the shelter and look at the DOA doggy book anymore. This is breaking our hearts and we need them to do our work. We need them to help people. We need our dog back.

I work with drug addicts and alcoholics and people with mental illness and I understand they are in a great deal of pain, but no one has a right to take a dog from a loving home. This is too much. It's unfair and I don't understand it.

No comments: