Saturday, December 12, 2009
There are things we can't do
There are things we can't do that we have to accept. I can't handle the whole dog thing. I can't do it by myself and Stacey doesn't want to deal. We're taking the loss here. We're taking the loss and that has to be ok for now. But the thought of decorating the tree makes me sad and the thought of her not coming home is hard and the thought of things moving on is odd and strange. I don't know what to do with myself. Eventually I will get back to the swimming pool because I love it. Eventually I will let myself off the hook because it's not up to me. It's just sad right now and a lot of work to do right now and it will be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment