Thursday, June 19, 2008

More quotes

Hector: You should start roadwork. Run three miles, four times a week.
Diana Guzman: Three miles? You gotta be kidding me.
Hector: At least three. At this rate, you wouldn't last one round in the ring.
Diana Guzman: But I got power, you said so.
Hector: Big deal! You got the endurance of a corpse.

So I think I might have the endurance of a corpse right now and that's no good. So I'm gonna start running again. This is a secret. The running is going to be like it was back when this was runonarun. I am going to start some road work keep up with the punching bag, and work my way up to riding the waveboard like a champ. Let me tell you something about the waveboard--- best purchase this year. It's like unwrapping a new christmas gift every time I try to stand on it. It's a real challenge and I know that when I get to master it it's going to feel amazing because its a fucking beast.

With that said I have to gear up for another 4 hours in purgatory =(

Should be fun! Yeah right...

No comments: