Wednesday, June 25, 2008

60 people---- we're at capacity

Oh my God. I can't believe how many people are coming to the wedding. I was talking to V about it today and it's just like completely overwhelming to me. I never anticipated this kind of response this kind of support its really beautiful. I'm excited all over. I just feel blessed just tremendously blessed.

Also its pride my favorite time of year rainbow flags lining Market St, the end of clinicals within reach.

Getting to see close friends from out of town that I don't get to see as often as I'd like this is really wonderful. And to think it all started six years ago at a Starbucks of all places. To think the cute girl with pink hair in the army jacket fell in love with me and we would get married. Doesn't feel real at all.

No comments: