Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dude

So I just did a drawing of my dad's mom in pastels. Finally finished it now. My head's throbbing. Sarah Palin just kicked us all in the head--- the dems that is. She is going to be a serious force to contend with. Speaking of getting kick started. I've realized how much time I waste on facebook and I'm totally not doing it anymore. I'm cutting way back and going to see how it translates in terms of creativity and sense of satisfaction. Stace just got a big sexy tv--- yes i wrote that and its exactly what it is but that's also going way down the priority list. I finally get what Ji Singh was saying about meditation as it applies to everything you enjoy in life. If you really like doing something just for yourself. What harm can there be in taking the time out to do it. That's going to be my new motto.

That and I'm going to try not to be partisan when it comes to friendships/ in laws. And I'm going to review some nursey stuff before I go back to school.

No comments: