skip to main | skip to sidebar

WHADDIDYADO

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Britain

Dude, this is the best fucking show ever! I mean seriously, seriously good. And watching it instead of the last day of the RNC was brilliant. One more ancestor drawing before I pack up all the pics and pack up for Lakewood. I love my parents and I'm glad we've reconnected.
Posted by NA at 10:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (80)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Middle of the night
      • Instead of being proactive I am procrastinating
      • Sublime
      • Dude
      • Mind blowing
      • Little Britain
      • Dude
      • Hillary we need a Hero
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)