Thursday, September 18, 2008

Instead of being proactive I am procrastinating

The goldfish have chased Palin, off the front pane of glass where his sucking is MOST needed. I have drawn a political cartoon of Sarah Palin and emailed it to fecalface.com for their Free Fridayz contest in the hopes of winning animation festival dvds and getting back on the art wagon. I have booked a rental car to take to treasure island. I have bought Epo Essentials at 50% off which makes me happy cause I am a cheapskate. And now I'm looking at the mess I've made I am nothing if not a mess and thinking about how I should get off my ass and clean up because that's the last thing Stacey needs to do when she gets home. Did I mention I start clinicals tomorrow. Jesus.

It looks like Palin has sacked up and is back on the front window again. Damnit if a bottom feeder can get busy so can I.

By the way the vintage style broncos t I bought is hideous. That's ok. I can totally wear it to clean house =) and help Stacey return the flat screen which has mysteriously stopped working just 2 weeks after we bought it. Whatevs.

No comments: