Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drrrrrrrrrrranks!

You know when I pretend I'm drunk on the phone I like to slur Drrrrrrrrrrrrrranks! in a hoarse voice. It makes me sound rough and tumble. It makes me sounds wasted. Well tonight there's no need for pretending I am drunk like a motherfucker and happy too. Two words: Aunt Charlie's my favorite fucking bar ever. And that's saying a lot. Not that I've been going a lot lately but I was no stranger to them in New Haven, no stranger to them in Denver, or Boulder, and certainly no stranger to them in Frisco. This bar is extraordinary. This bar is hard core. They make strong drinks. They have strong queens that don't fuck around and they kick ass with their audacity. Goddamnit, I love Aunt Charlie's it is non stop entertainment. And I'm not fucking kidding. I love it. =)
I really, really love it!

No comments: