Now because they serve strong drinks at Charlie's and they are the real deal they do attract assholes at times. Last night the assholes were out in force---lady assholes no less. One was flirting with J by telling him she was going to fix our waitresses make up--- this made me cringe inside. I really wanted her to kick her ass or throw her out but she was tipping heavilly so they humored her and her friend. They so didn't get it. Our waitress was doing divine style lips. The highlight of our interaction with them came when their friend joined them later and they told her what they were doing and she told them you 2 are so fucked up. Finally!
Before that some girl got pissed because she was standing in the aisle in the middle of a performance. drrr.
Last night I realized how attached I've become to the scene there, I want to protect it I like the people who work there and I don't want people fucking with them.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment