Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prescience

I meant to title this after the act of predicting the future. Why? Well because today I saw something unusual at Walgreens. I saw four dudes stacked up at the privacy window outside the pharmacy, sort of like they were trying to wedge themselves into an invisible phone booth. So I stepped to the side and one of the pharmacists peaked out over their heads and gestured to me that she would help me at the main counter. They were trying to fill a prescription for a drug that doesn't exist, which makes me think they stole a prescription pad. I turned mine in and the lady was like do you want to wait for it and I said no and left. There were 3 more guys at the walgreens wandering around that were clearly with the other four, they were shouting back and forth, and one was on his cell phone. I got the eff out of there. Why? Well because Adrienne got majorly ripped off today. Like ripped off like they stole her wallet her purse her massage equipment and they broke her car window. Why is this concerning to me? Well because Adrienne and I have the same birthday and things happen at the same time for us. Our ipods broke at the same time. We lose our cell phones at the same time. We get pissed off for the same reason, and we think the same people look like assholes. You want more scientific evidence. Well one of the 4 was stationed out in front of the Walgreens when I brought Kaia around from the park still on the phone still looking every which way still dodgy. Why else am i concerned? Well, because blue bottle got held up in the middle of the fucking day two weeks ago, and people are getting mugged in my neighborhood and nobody has any fucking money these days so I am using my spidey sense and my court tv street smarts to stay the fuck out of trouble.

O

No comments: