I am sleepy. It was a good day. A day full of stories. RS is a fucking genius and I am really lucky to be working with him. I need to take it to the next level though. Went to see Sunshine leaning Co. with Stace it was brilliant. She thought I was patronizing her when I put my arm around her after she said it was hitting close to home. Are all therapists this insecure? or sensitive. So then I clumsily removed my arm and proceeded to elbow her in the head. I wanted to turn to the people behind us and say we're not normally this awkward, we're married.
I have 1 more paper to write before the quarter is over. I wish it were a different paper, but tomorrow I will buckle down and write the paper she wants. Then I can write whatever the fuck I want and do drawings and paintings and relax for a week =)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment