Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am not being stalked by the dude on Patricia's Green

I am not being stalked by the dude at Patricia's Green and Stacey is not going to spend the rest of the night talking about the Star Trek creature that crawls into people's body through their ears and eats their brain. Instead I am going to eat leftover pad thai drink ginger ale and clean up the last corners of the room I have not looked in for my wallet. Maybe the homeless guy in the park has it. Maybe Kaia ate it with some peanut butter? Most likely it dropped into the portal in the 5th dimmension that exists in our department and will end up sprouting from one of the cushions in the couch. With that said I am grateful to VH1 for putting out increasingly crappy shows as it means I am now no longer watching it night after night.

What else, what's more? Women's health is BORING! I hate it and I hope I never have to deal with it again after graduation.

Yep I said it.

No comments: