Saturday, May 2, 2009

No wallet

I am watching Patti Smith shredding paper and thinking about where I'm at right now. I'm at home sweaty from exercising. Just done talking with a homeless guy close to where I live. I don't want anything to do with this person. I don't like the way Kaia serves as a vector for these people I don't want anything to do with.

I am thinking about the miracle of the bread and fishes. I am thinking about what it would take to do that with medicine. Can it be done? Why does the world operate in this paradigm of scarcity? Why is abundance so unevenly distributed?

Am I crazy for thinking it's not a question of access, it's a question of resillience.

I have spent much of today sleeping. I tried to get into the car share car I thought might have my wallet. But it won't open. It's dangerous to drive now supposedly. What did they do to the car. It looks fine. I don't understand.

I kept glancing at my shrinks boobs yesterday. The shelf of them in this black sweater. I was just glancing maybe twice and she picked at a spot on her sweater as if maybe there were something there, BUSTED.

A girl asked me out on the shuttle last Wed., and I said I was flattered and married. Strange week it's definitely Spring.

Patti Smith just said she's an expert at peeing in a bottle--- I have to learn how to do that! The great thing about this documentary is it's inspiring. She's an artist no holds barred. She's just doing her thing. They made the movie for 10+ years.

Stacey has a way better music collection than I do. Riot Girls, the Butchies, Patti Smith. We're having date night and my assignment was to pick a movie, but I couldn't pick anything. Because all the movies that are out right now look like crap.

I've been writing a lot more in my journal.

Patti Smith has really long toes, mine are short I need a pedicure. I have to keep looking for my wallet.

I dreamt my father in law flooded our bedroom and filled it with exotic fish. They were beautiful salt water fish, gigantic aquarium grade fish and I was appreciating how beautiful they were until Stacey's little sister asked me what I was going to wear now that I couldn't get into my bedroom. Then I was furious.

I should get back to the hunt so I can cancel the card.

No comments: