I am somewhat bald. I suppose I sort of deserve to have been shorn bald because I waited 3 months to get this haircut and I think the stylist was like if you are going to wait another 2 months at least it won't grow out this much. And I showed up at the salon with an O-fro that was starting to turn orange as my hair has a tendency to do when exposed to lots of sun.
So I have really short dark hair again. Not as short as the meditation teacher from Wed. but as close as I can get and still be taken seriously. I am fairly certain that if I were to ever completely lose my hair I would look like ET--- and no one wants an extra terretrial for a nurse.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment