Monday, April 21, 2008

Who is the most frustrating person you've ever met

Is it yourself 30 years from now?

Yourself 10 years ago?

Your annoying _______ who can't seem to pull it together, or hold a normal conversation, and consequently your family (office, building, girlfriend, et. al) has appointed you as interpreter, or case manager of.

Your in law.

Your day of reckoning personified.

Does it matter really? Well, considering that whoever it is has helped you to cultivate the mental toughness, sarcastic exterior, awesomely charismatic wit that you possess maybe you should give them a big kiss and thank them for the bullshitj!

Pray for me friends. Pray that I pull it together soon. Pray that I learn this lesson well, and have my demons over for dinner, and leave vaginal purgatory unscathed. And if you see me between now and Sunday please remind me to invest in some Tums. Because I don't want an ulcer to remember this by.

No comments: