Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm pms---ing

Bullshit. You don't invite friends out for a gathering and then proceed to excuse yourself for being a bitch and continue being a bitch only to then accuse a friend of your friends of being a flake and vote to exclude them from your inner circle of trust.

You don't get invited to go to a movie with your BFF and then choose to go on a day that your BFF can't make it and then call their girlfriend (me) to get me to explain it to the BFF.

I don't want to hear about your richie rich friend having her wedding at foreign cinema when we are trying to scrape together take out chinese and someone to stake out a firepit on ocean beach.

I guess maybe I'm PMS---ing to, but kindly F off, read some etiquette books, get laid, eat some carbs, enjoy the fruits of your salary and indulge in some retail therapy I don't know. But kindly, don't call me to hang out until you pull yourself together enough not to make me feel like a dumb ass for handing out with you.

No comments: