Sunday, April 20, 2008

Magical Realism

So this morning when I was staring at the light in the ceiling and praying for motivation it came on. Stacey was there beside me in bed so she is my witness to this miracle. Her theory is I didn't unscrew it enough last night when I turned it off. Basically the pully on the lights in the bedroom is broken so every night before we go to bed I walk to the corner of the mattress and unscrew the lights. Anyway the point is there is something in the air today. I am hoping it will continure tomorrow when my Spanish skills and clinical know how are put to the test. Pilar is ready to nudge me out of the nest and I need to recover from last weeks lackluster performance.

I feel like I am at one of those pivotal moments where everything can change. And that's a good thing.

No comments: