Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 Days to go

Lacey picked me and Kaia up and we went to the beach. Kaia has a new best friend she's fired up about the beach and excited about Lacey too. I'm glad she's happy. Life is good. My aunt got the flowers I sent her and she loves them she says she loves me more than the flowers though. I am hoping the steroids they gave her to help open up her lungs help. I had a dream last night that a little girl came to me in bed and gave me a big hug. She rested her head on my chest and she didn't say anything but she made me feel very optimistic about everything. I'm going to take care of this the best I can. And the plan is to send my mom there let her see how things are and then go from there.

No comments: