Monday, July 14, 2008

Luna Bell

So last night Stace and I drove up to Bolinas for Sabines birthday. Mys tomach was twisting and notted up as it gets when I'm nervous. I still get nervous about meeting new people--- silly really but I do. But once we got there and Jonathan came out to meet us with Buckley the yellow lab it was all relieved. That & the delicious Hefeweizen and the remoteness of where we were. I really enjoyed it... just sitting out on the deck and playing with the dogs for hours. And getting kissed by Luna Bell she's totally a lover and she's so happy. Up for chewing on sticks and doing her thing. Kaia was so great too. She was off leash the whole time and she packed up with the other dogs and was loving it just roaming around. I realized that I need to let go more often just unwind and open my heart.

We're so blessed to live where we do. In the time that we do. It really makes you think--- it makes me think of all the sacrifices of those that came before us all the obstacles they were faced with and their courage and perseverance.

Sitting on the deck in the fog was so relaxing it made me wonder why I am so reluctant to leave SF for any reason. When there is so much beauty to be had everywhere around us.

No comments: