skip to main | skip to sidebar

WHADDIDYADO

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love music

You know when I went out clubbing every night in college, I didn't even care if I met anyone or not I just went out to dance. And I loved every minute of it. And now on I tunes trying to find great mixes for the wedding its all coming back I am digging the hell out of this!
Posted by NA at 12:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (80)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18):
      • 4 Days to go
      • Let the wood chips fall where they may
      • 7 days to go
      • A license a ring and a box of chocolates what more...
      • Simply the Greatest
      • 11 days until the wedding
      • Intervention
      • I love music
      • 18 Days left of not being married
      • Luna Bell
      • Weirdness
      • Birds always have diarreah
      • The Irish Guard
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)