Friday, July 25, 2008

A license a ring and a box of chocolates what more could I ask for?

So yesterday Stacey and I went to dinner with some baby dykes. They were 25 and broke and totally cute. One of them is from Stacey's home town and she was like an itty bitty Stacey and they just made me really happy. The one is into film and the other one is into theater. I really want things to work out for them. It was good to see them to remember back to when I was that age before I met Stacey before I went into nursing. It was fun. And then we took them to the Lex and had beers with them and it was cool. I really liked them a lot. Earlier that day Stacey and I had gotten our rings and we have been wearing them ever sine. The idea of marriage is weird because I never thought I'd be able to get married. But marrying Stacey is cool. A week from now we'll be rehearsing at church. Pretty exciting.

No comments: