When I think about last year--- how tired I was all the time, how I couldn't focus on anything more than vh1, how I grappled with Spanish and diagnosing patients and understanding processes I couldn't focus on I am blown away. Today I just got things done. It was back- my drive- I feel like Midas or at least like I can do anything now. I sat down and wrote up all my clinical notes last night and this morning and I finally started practicing how to write a prescription, and after writing 50 of them I feel like I've finally got it down. And soon I'll be working with Dr. Phil---I am so excited last year when I saw him interview one of my patients I totally wanted to work with him more and all I had to do was ask.
Yesterday I went to the laundromat and I loaded the washer and shut it and the water just came on I didn't have to pay. It was excellent. Then there was this guy who was being a bastard and I smiled at him and he started apologizing.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment