I am really enjoying my two therapy classes. REALLY ENJOYING them. And I had a dream about the earth mother. That's what my mom says the dream is about peeling off the ugly outer coating to get down to the beautiful silver skull.
I hung out with Liz at lunch today. It was really cool hanging out with her and made me feel like everyone's kind of in the same boat. I told her how sometimes I was scared that having an FNP is like having a degree in humanities. She says she feels the same about Psych CNS like she wonders what her next move is. I suggested Sigma Theta Tau. I think I am going to go for Sigma Theta Tau too. Hopefully it pans out for me. How do I find people who are members of Sigma Theta Tau?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment