Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gratitude for being me and not giving up on myself.

Gratitude list
1) I don't need to make other people cry to make me feel good about myself
2) I have great friends that I have interests in common with which don't involve torturing others
3) I am creative and I don't suck at life
4) I have read and forgotten more books than they ever will
5) I have driven a yacht
6) I can get by on next to nothing
7) I am not afraid of not knowing
8) I don't need to intimidate others to feel powerful
9) I am not afraid of them
10) I have a loving wife and dog
11) People are nice to me because they like me not just because they want to get ahead
12) I know how to relax
13) I have overcome a lot of things in my life
14) I've got 99 problems and a bitch aint one
15) I can dance better than they can

No comments: