skip to main | skip to sidebar

WHADDIDYADO

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gratitude

1) Great conversation with Dad today
2) Finished with presentations for Jerusalem's and Barbara's classes
3) I have my ducks in a row now I just need to nourish them and keep them in line so I can graduate.
Posted by NA at 5:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2010 (20)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Gratitude
      • 6.30 am
      • Gratitude
      • My ear hurts my voice is gone so much for recordin...
      • Today is Stacey's birthday and I am doing my damne...
      • Major
      • Today
      • I feel like I may be a night person
      • Tension Headache at the back of my neck
      • Gratitude for being me and not giving up on myself.
      • I am trying
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (80)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)