I am totally stressed out. Is there a whistle blower syndrome? I have done everything in my power to be respectful in this matter and discreet. I hope that people will act appropriately and tell the truth. I am going to give this up to God and fate. I am glad that I have tried to advocate for myself. I am proud of myself. Now I have to prove myself to make sure the people who support me are validated. I am not going to dwell on this. I have done everything I can to make it better and it will be better. It will not be perfect but I can deal with imperfection.
It will be ok. I will be ok. I am strong enough, good enough, and mature enough to handle it and I have a partner who loves me, friends to see me through this and help from the administration of the school of nursing.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment