Last night when we were dancing at the cafe I felt amazing. I was having such a great time and people were just randomly coming up to me and dancing it was so fun. Jessica Jeff and Elsa came out and stayed out all night. Tony and his new girlfriends Roberta came and Cindy and Jay dropped by. Cindy and Jay got these killer bobble heads for table decorations for their wedding. Awesome. I am so excited that Cindy found a guy who totally loves and adores her. She deserves it.
They are going to go to a roller derby soon. HOpefully Stacey and I will have time to hang out. I definitely see more dancing in my future I need to do it more often it's one of my favorite things in the world to do.
Also I bought myself a really cute harlem globetrotter shirt for $20. I lov eit.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment