I don't feel ready to go back to SF. I like the cabin too much. I like having to decide whether or not to spend the day reading on the deck in the sunlight or gathering stones along the rocky banks of the Russian River. I like the fact that my dailly challenge lately involves getting the richest color I can to appear in a photograph. I like looking at my wedding ring and my wife. I like slicing up pineapple and watermelon. Ali and Adri leaving a day before us really made the place feel even more like home. And now the thought of driving away tomorrow just feels dreadful especially because school will be starting soon and I have so much studying to do. The good news is that we have a meeting with Tova to look forward to and Jonathan's birthday and tomorrow is the start of the 2nd week of marriage.
Also I may get a hermit crab. Because Alicia won one at the Apple Festival and he is the coolest thing ever. He is like a little spider monkey with alien eyes and claws. Seriously--- I adore the crab. I may never eat crab again.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment