So I wish I was in Denver today with Tickets to see Obama's speech tonight, but watching it from my home in San Francisco with my wife is going to have to do =) Its blazing hot in San Francisco today and I'm gonna load up the laundry and put in some time at the laundromat I won't call it quality time but it has to be done.
I am excited because one of my dear friends from high school and I have reconnected through facebook. She has a beautiful family, a wonderful husband who she met at a debutante event when we were in high school. 2 young girls, & a baby boy who died just shy of 9 months. Its crazy how often beautiful things coincide with sad. I feel so lucky to have re connected with her, and not to be a big corn ball but I do feel like my aunt is opening doors for me up there. I love you Mary.
Also on the fish front Roshambo is looking fat happy and healthier than before. And the Wu Tang Clan has made it 2 weeks at Chez Nous so I definitely feel a certain sense of accomplishment =)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment